Looking for a quality blow gun custom built with a rubber tip to avoid accidental nicks/scratches while blowing off fine or delicate surfaces and safer on hands? The Milton S-164 Pistol Grip Blow Gun with Rubber Tip may be your solution, ideal for professional auto or car paint shops, home garages, and perfect for those hard-to-reach spaces. This economical pistol grip-designed blow gun offers a slim 4.5Ó extended bent tip nozzle, molded grip for comfortable handling, and provides multiple storage options, allowing you to remove unwanted debris from your workspace quickly and easily. Hang this staple tool in your garage or workshop using either the hang loop on one side of the blow gun body, or the integrated hang loop on the other. The _Ó NPT brass air insert offers a secure fit onto air hoses. Pressure range of 30 to 90 pounds per square inch and 16.5 SCFM.
- Lightweight, contoured grip, 4.5Ó angled nozzle
- 1/4" national pipe thread brass air inlet
- 16.5 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM)
- 90 Max PSI
- Fixed, non-marring rubber tip
- Product dimensions: 10 x 3.25 x 0.88 (L x W x H)
- Packaged dimensions: 10 x 6 x 0.88 (L x W x H)